Home About Us Donations Submit A Tip FAQs
Homicides Fugitives Other Crimes News & Community Events Sponsors

Sex Offenders

If you have any information on the whereabouts of an ABSCONDING sex offender in the Flint & Genesee County area you can submit a tip by clicking on the “submit a tip” bar or by calling 1-800-422-5245.

Go to Michigan State Police Sex Offender Registry to search for offenders in your area.

Crime Stoppers offers up to $1,000.00 for information that helps lead to the arrest of a felony fugitive.